My mission is to bring back soulful rituals and ceremonies to enrich your life with purpose, meaning and connection.
Your voice, peace, creativity, wisdom and resilience are needed now!
- Honour the sacred journey of pregnancy, birth and womanhood.
- Overcome a crisis that life presented to you.
- Engage with feminine shamanism and creativity.
- Deepen your wisdom, knowledge of self and confidence and shine your light!
How I Can Help You
Womb Connect: Birth, Recovery, Cycles, Rituals, Ceremonies, Medicine drum.
By using a blend of contemporary and ancient practices (such as medicine drum, connecting with the wisdom of the natural cycles) I can help you with reclaiming the soul and the shamanic journey of your birthing experiences, menstruation and life challenges and in doing do, enable you to feel grounded, at peace, confident and resilient.
- Is your soul journey important to you during pregnancy, birth and recovery?
- Do you feel that parts of you are not being heard or met?
- I am here to help raise awareness and honour the sacredness of birth and motherhood.
A Chukchee proverb declares: "Woman is by nature a shaman". By essence as women, we are fertile, sexual, hormonal, cyclical beings. With this physiology, we have both the natural ability and monthly opportunities to transform ourselves, our family and our communities.
- Remember the heart of who you are as a woman
- Remember the wisdom of the cycles
- Ground yourself with simple rituals
- Transform yourself with awareness and flow
Soul care is about allowing your spirit to guide you and nourish you. Soul care addresses what truly matters to your heart. During a time of deep change or challenge, you are presented with an opportunity to draw from your soul and spirit. Ceremonies are a way to honour and engage with that process.
- Create a personalized and soulful ceremony
- Honor a threshold when your life can’t return to what it was before the event
- Celebrate women rites of passage
Are you hearing the call to:
- Experience a drum journey meditation?
- Experience shamanic drumming during a ceremony?
- Make your own medicine drum?
The ancient call of the medicine drum can be a very personal experience.
For some of us it relaxes us, connects us with the earth, it reminds us of the time in our mother’s womb, being soothed by her heartbeat for 9 months.
For others, it’s a reclaiming of the ancient feminine. Layne Redmond in her book When The Drummers Were Women, highlighted the fact that women were once the predominant players of drums and were once honoured and valued as leaders for childbirth, rites of passage, and other ceremonies.
I am Emilie. I am a mother, birthkeeper, early childhood educator, transpersonal art therapist, shamanic craftwoman, gardener and dance lover.
I live nested amongst the mountains of the Yarra Valley on Wurundjeri land with my husband and my 2 sons.